• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belong to Wagion Lodge 6. One of the older Lodges.

I'm not as active as I would like. This is my 26th year in the Lodge.

My son is very active, two weeks back he became the Vice Chief and I think that he has plans to try and go as far as he can go.

I am a brotherhood member of Timmeu lodge #74

I was called out in the late 70"s(back then it was called "Tapped out" and involved three slaps to the right shoulder). I was inactive with the order and scouting for several years until my son joined cubs in the mid 90's.

I am Chapter Chief of Towaliga chapter, Ini-to Lodge 324. I joined in 2001 and became Brotherhood in 2002. I am the "Chieftain" (can't say his name, non members might see) in the pre-ordeal ceremony, and the "Guard" in the Brotherhood ceremony. BTW, andrewcanoe, in my lodge, it still is "tapped out" and involves "three slaps to the right shoulder". I guess yourlodge changed it.

P.S. If anyone wants to trade a Talidandaganu 293 lodge flap, I am looking for one. It is the only one in my section that I don't have.

Allemakewink Lodge, #54 Ordeal member, dues last paid 1978-79 or so. The lodge itself no longer exists under that name having been merged around 2000 following a council merger. New lodge is named Woapalanne, I don't know the number. (Though if I had been a Scout where I live now, I would have been in the other "old" lodge, which I think was named Miquin or something like that. In other words the council where I lived as a boy and the council where I live now were merged into one council. When you're old you'll have boring stories like that, too.) Anyway, I have been told I can become a member of the new lodge by proving I was a member of the old lodge and starting to pay dues again, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.