Like TA, I'm a member of Tamegonit (no longer 147, the youth voted it out like good automata folowing new national guidelines).

Like Trevorum, my Ordeal Lodge was Walika 228, out of the San Fernando Valley Council. My Ordeal was 1970, my Brotherhood the next year.

Next week I'll be down at our first induction weekend as a campmaster on duty.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a member of Talligewi Lodge 62. (we still keep the number because we like it.) I was inducted May 21st, 2001, attained Brotherhood May 20th, 2002, and was selected as a Vigil Honor member October 15th, 2004. I am currently serving as the Lodge Chief as my screen name may have suggested.

BTW just curious eaglescout2004, but what month were you inducted in and what month did you get your brotherhood? Because you have to cheerfully serve as an Ordeal member for 10 months before you can be Brotherhood. I am not saying it's impossible to get in, in the fall and then in the spring get brotherhood, just close.

• 1 month later...

Colonneh Lodge 137

Ordeal 1976

Brotherhood 1977

Ani-kawa Chapter Secretary and Chief

Chapter Dance and Ceremonial Teams

Inactive a lot of years now - but I too was obssesed - used to doodle arrows all the time!

Yours in the Brotherhood WWW

ronvo

Brotherhood - Taleka Lodge

Proud father of an Ordeal member (oldest son) who marked his younger brother at a call-out ceremony a little over a week ago -- and used my Ordeal sash.

Congrats to Acco on your recent addition as well.