More than one scout in the house - how to split things?

This year I'll have 3 scouts in the house. The oldest is in Boy Scouts and not that interested in selling so he's really a non-issue. The other two are Tiger and Bear this year and pretty motivated. I realize they each need their own record sheet and their sales are separate. Anybody have any experience on how to split up the "good" buyers between them? (For instance, I know who on our street will buy things, and I don't think Grandma and Grandpa are going to buy from both.)

Yah, who yeh take 'em to sell to on your street is one thing, eh?

But I wouldn't mess with Grandma and Grandpa if I were you. That's treadin' in shark-infested waters. Grandma and Grandpa get to dote on both their grandchildren no matter what you say. :) Let 'em both ask, and leave that bit to Grandma and Grandpa. I'm willin' to bet they can work it out just fine, and will feel hurt or meddled with if yeh do anything else.

Beavah

I haven't had to personally deal with this but 1 of the mother in our troop just splits it evenly between both boys. This can be accomplished by letting both boys sell on separate sheets and doing a master sheet to turn in. If prizes are involved get the boys 2 prizes on same level.

my 2 cents

kbandit

Families with more than one Scout will usually take both Scouts along for Take Order / Show & Deliver hikes thru the neighborhood, using only 1, master sheet. When they are done selling all product is split on 2 different sheets (one for each boy), with an incentive prize listed for each boy.

PLEASE - Do NOT hand in to your Popcorn Kernal just the ONE master sheet. EVERYTHING has to be listed and reported to council BY SCOUT. Leaving the job of splitting up your stuff between your kids to the Kernal is unfair to the Kernal and adds more paperwork on their shoulders. Then if there is an error, the Kernal gets the grief.

This will be the 7th year that I've had 2 boys in scouting. Like ScoutNut suggested, my boys take one "master" order form and then later split up the orders as evenly as possible between 2 individual order forms. I add my own order last, so I can make sure their orders end up pretty close to the same amount.

I think what I'm going to do is have 3 sheets while the sale is going on - 1 for each boy if he does any door-to-door selling without the other coming along and a joint one to divide later.

I AM the Popcorn Kernel this year, so it's my headache however I do it!