Scout Treasure Maps

I have just created a web site where scouts can create treasure maps that take people on an adventure solving riddles and clues that lead them to several locations and eventually a treasure. It is a spoofed-up form of geocaching except you use your wits, skilling and cunning instead of a GPS.

My thought is after the scouts create the maps they can post them on treasuremapbroker.com and sell them. I was an Eagle Scout and I know I would love the idea of selling Treasure Maps instead of popcorn. I am looking for responses as to if this idea would work or not. I have a page dedicated to Scouts on the site.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

Yes, there is a prototype at www.treasuremapbroker.com under map example. That is just an example of the type of map that I would find fun. Your troop can create any type of adventure they like any thing from the surburan adventures including date nights and local park adventures that they could sell to their parents, to overnite adventures in the mountains that they could trade or sell to other troops.

Where is your troop located? In Columbus, Ohio there are three maps you can try if you are near.

Let me know when your troop gets their map made and I will see what form of advertising we can do in your area to draw people to our site there.

Thanks

Marty Parker