Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a helicopter pilot for the US Navy.

Okay, then I"ll play nice.  

I build aircraft carriers for Her Majesty :-D

Retired College Educator.

In my past life was:

Web Architect

Senior Firmware Designer for Major Computer Company (Hardware)

Worked in retail sales, and restaurants prior to college

Scouting-wise, Eagle Scout, God and Country, have been a Scouting volunteer since 1975. Currently serve on District and Council Committees.

Retired College Educator.

In my past life was:

Web Architect

Senior Firmware Designer for Major Computer Company (Hardware)

Worked in retail sales, and restaurants prior to college

Scouting-wise, Eagle Scout, God and Country, have been a Scouting volunteer since 1975. Currently serve on District and Council Committees.

Just retired. Made me an offer I couldn't refuse. For spending money now, I drive charter bus part time, substitute teach for the Pub Schools, and do yard work and take down trees in the neighborhood. And write in Scout chat sites.

Took early retirement from UPS. Served as a volunteer live-in caretaker at our council's wilderness camp for about 8 years until they decided to sell it to the local park district. Moved to Lake Cumberland area and now work six days a week at a boat dealership. (Some retirement,eh?)

Took early retirement from UPS. Served as a volunteer live-in caretaker at our council's wilderness camp for about 8 years until they decided to sell it to the local park district. Moved to Lake Cumberland area and now work six days a week at a boat dealership. (Some retirement,eh?)

Apparently we may embellish beyond our current occupation, so Ill follow suit, in chronological progression.

Domestic custodian (i.e., took out the trash, washed the dishes, and mowed at home)

B.S.A. summer camp staff

School bus driver (high school)

Life guard (high school and college - Lifeguard B.S.A., Water Safety Instructor)

Clinical staff pharmacist

Then, of course, the interests and hobbies would trail on ad nauseum, to included Cubmaster.