• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a helicopter pilot for the US Navy.

Okay, then I"ll play nice.  

I build aircraft carriers for Her Majesty :-D

Field Applications Engineer for a semiconductor manufacturing equipment company = our machines help make semiconductors and I help optimize the process.

Ex-Navy Nuke Submariner.

Thank you for your service.

I currently work P/T in my husband's Managed Service/Computer/Technology business doing marketing although I worked F/T in our business doing marketing, admin and bookkeeping prior to having our two boys. Once the kids showed up, I started working less in the office and more at home.  In addition to working P/T for our business, I also volunteer as Membership Chair/Registrar of troop and de facto assistant to my husband who is the troop Scoutmaster and I also served as Den Leader for two years when my youngest son was a Webelo.  I also run tennis leagues for kids at our local tennis club.  

Can't say for whom or where I work. Can say it is for a large company that does work for a national government. I work in areas that don't have light switches (hint, hint).

Translated: I work for the government on contract, I don't know what it is I'm supposed to do because I'm kept in the dark all the time.

Am I close @@Krampus ?  :)