Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a helicopter pilot for the US Navy.

Okay, then I"ll play nice.  

I build aircraft carriers for Her Majesty :-D

• 4 weeks later...

As little as possible.....

I have degrees in Computer Science, Business Administration, Music, Psychology and Ministry (yes, I am ordained). I have held EMT certification in two states and nationally. I am currently working for a international Fortune 500 business as an "administrative assistant", i.e. secretary. I earn just enough money to pay the bills and work just enough to keep my weekends from running together.

I have had 8 years of scouting experience as a youth, 2 as a professional and 19 as an adult leader in all aspects of scouting except Tigers. I am currently a Crew Advisor and a Scoutmaster. I am also a adult leader of my church youth group as well as president/captain of a Civil War reenacting group.

Stosh

Well, I'm a full-time student. Right now I have 19 credit hours so I'm spending all my time trying to keep my grades up. This summer I will be working at a camp (for my second year in a row) I will be on call 24/7 for anything that might come up, as well as running around outside in 90 degree weather...oh what the heck...I love every minute of it!! :) Next year I will be cutting my credit hours down to 18 and getting a job though...fun times. :)

Im an Assistant Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting / CFO of an extra large public housing authority.

The part to the left of the / is what I really am. CFO is a title I can legitimately use but, without getting into the details, its more ceremonial than substance, like Queen Elizabeth except she makes a lot more than I do. But I cant complain it pays the bills.

Ive been in this line of work for about 20 years now. In school I wanted to be an archaeologist or a history teacher. Teaching cubs is a nice substitution.

YIS

Mike

let see since college, the first time around:

Taught high school history, was a polish translator for the Salt Lake Olympics, and prison guard...

Now: Gave up reality to become a Catholic Seminarian. Hey, it was a promise... if I hit 35 was was unmarried, i'd give it a try. It seems to be working better than my efforts at dating.

Retired in 1989 after 23 years in the military then worked as an electronic technician until 2006 when the wife and I retired and became full-time RVers. We spend our time now traveling around the country and volunteering in state parks and this summer in Allegheny National Forest. It's a truly great lifestyle!

Retired in 1989 after 23 years in the military then worked as an electronic technician until 2006 when the wife and I retired and became full-time RVers. We spend our time now traveling around the country and volunteering in state parks and this summer in Allegheny National Forest. It's a truly great lifestyle!

I am a production manager for a daily newspaper and publishing company. Been with the scouting movement for 33 years and don`t even have a boy. Just a daughter. But I will finally have a grandson joining in about 2 years.

I am retired from 3M as a Field Service Engineer for 30 years.

I have been in Scouting since September when my son joined the Cub Scouts

I have been retired for 9 years and very active as a Scoutmaster for the past 26 years.

I am also a Lions Club member and past President of my local club.

I have been in the USAF, one hitch. A college graduate with a Associate Degree in Electronics.

I have enjoyed Scouting very much with two treks and three training conferences at Philmont.

Richard

Scoutmaster

Troop 389

Oklahoma