I think this is a great forum. Are there any others like this one? I know Scouter.com is the biggest and best, but does anyone know of other, similar, message boards? I'm not particularly interested in list-servers.

DS

Sounds like I could have some fun there! After 15 years of full time employment in the BSA and having been a Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Explorer and Scoutmaster, I still don't know it all. But I know where to find most of it. Hee-hee.

Thanks for the info.

DS

dan...you are absolutely right! My scout spirit dwindled very fast over there!

dsteele...glad to see your still scouting-i'm with NWSC-North Woods :) .

I've been by www.scouting forums.org i wish they had more activity over there, i think it's a nice site overall, just not utilized enough.

Boy, you guys are right. I read one old thread last night that set me off. Not the topic, but the way people treated each other. I did post, though.

I told them who I was and kind of chewed on them a little. Told them to email me if they wanted input from a professional. I read more than one thread that made us pros sound like the kind of people that weren't even worth the kind of bad jokes written about lawyers and used car salesman.

Sparkie! Are you J.K.? Say hello to Skelly for me. I'm still Scouting -- have told my wife to bury me in my uniform (which I'm wearing at the moment thanks to a Wood Badge staff development session.) How are things in old NWSC? (You can email me offline with the answer.

DS