A GREAT fundraising idea!

Hi everyone! I see people looking for good fundraising programs, and I have one to offer!

Offering VARIETY and QUALITY with our Pick Your Profit fundraiser earning $2.50-$5.00 per item on our exceptional quality, affordably priced Candles, Candle Accessories, Body Lotions, Shower Gels, and Body Sprays. You'll receive FREE brochures and shipping, your profits upfront, and EXCELLENT customer service! Our high in demand products are sure to bring buyers back year after year!!

Please visit my website for more information at:

www.fundraisingwithhgpcandles.com

Please contact me for more information, I'll be looking forward to helping you achieve your fundraising goals!

Carrie

Okay. Enough foolin' around.

You know I have been burned before on some fundraising products. So, I went out to carrie's site to try and make some scent out of this and hope to shed some light on the money aspect. If there is one thing I hate, its to see money go down the drain. My fear was that the body gel would end up costing me an arm and a leg. Cause, I've bun there and done that (oops, wrong thread). Now here's the rub, it turns out her candle and gel fundraiser is one of the brightest ideas going and could be a perfect match for your unit.