Popcorn Sales Software

I'm not the one doing the popcorn in our unit so I haven't followed the whole process (but will have to since I'm assisting a pack get back on it's feet). Each unit should be able to use the system. You have to register. I know our council (Greater Pittsburgh) is encouraging all units to do everything on line at the Trails End website. Maybe somebody out there knows more about the process. Does the system require the Council to be using it before the units can? If that's the case then you may want to try to convince your council to get on the ball.

• 1 month later...

I guess I haven't been in this thread in awhile. I guess it's too late to discuss this for this year, I know our sale ended Oct. 15. (Our pack share will be over $2,000 for the second year in a row, yay! We had one kid sell over $1,000 which I don't think we ever had before.) But when I went to the Trails End site to look at the tracking system, it doesn't look like the council really has to do much to set it up. It looks like the council is provided with user names and passwords (or the ability to make them) by the company, and all the unit has to do is ask the council. Did you ask?

I never get tired of asking questions of my council office, though I suspect sometimes they get tired of me. :)

• 1 month later...