Political trends

A new case of Republican voter fraud!.. Just found this new article..

I talked about wiping Democrats off the registers by claim they were dead, even though they were very much alive.. This one just in..

#11. Florida.. Adding new Republican registrations to the polls of DEAD people..

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/27/14126789-rnc-cuts-ties-with-firm-over-voter-fraud-allegations?lite

Remember I stated the law just gotten rid of that made new Registrations harder.. Enforced only if you weren't Republican.. When the law finally was kicked out by a judge, the Republicans had a great lead on registering voters, Democrats hadn't barely started.. Well many of those registrations are of DEAD guys..

They are kicking millions of Democrats out, and register Republican DEAD guys..

Who is protecting the election against voter fraud??

Just found out Ohio secretly perged about a million Democrats off their registrations.. They are now also being investigated for fraud..

This is a mess! Just 40 days from elections and Republicans have made a mess and a mockery out of our electorial system.

(This message has been edited by moosetracker)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one good thing can be said (NOT); if we keep this up we will certainly soon not have to worry about being the world wide "example" as to how to run a democracy. Some of this stuff is reminding me of things we have read about in newly voting populations in other countries. I vote by mail; what do they perhaps want to do to make that more difficult, since I am non-partisan?

They changed my physical voting place a few years back, but they publish the address in the voting material we receive, even though we are both permanent by mail. Is California actually doing it right?

I have heard no specific word on California tampering.. Gov. Jerry Brown is a Democrat.. If you have a good sprinkling of Democrats in your state legistlature has enough Democrats in it to keep them from overriding vetos from you governor chances are you are in fine shape.

Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania are the worst. Rebulican Governors and important swing states.. Not only is it being rigged by Governors, it also smells of big money and shady deals going into rigging their elections.

NH has a Democratic Governor, who we have had for many terms (not running this year so up in air this election).. We had enough Republicans in Legislature though to overturn his veto. Therefore we got the voter ID law, and the "kick out-of state students out" bills passed.. Know with the out-of-state students, Lynch vetoed it.. Senate over road his veto.. Judge then decided unconstitutional..

I thought we were leaning Republican in the Presidential election. Recent polls showed Obama is now leading by 5.. Perhaps it will help with the down ballot? The only thing I fear is the Republican candidate is spending some money(doubt it is superpack) to get his name up, I don't even see road signs for the Democratic candidate.. Even I have to continually look up who is the democratic candidate is, because she is not putting her name out there.

The sad thing is after a couple of politically connected (yes, Republican) Supervisors of Elections in my county that botched some elections by incompetence folks even wonder if their votes will get counted. Last Presidential there was a bath of absentees in a sack in a closet uncounted. Whatever happened to a Supervisor being a non-partisan job where you wanted a talented technocrat who wanted to deliver accurate service.

Repulican Voter Fraud?

Thanks for the link, Moose:

"Strategic has a zero tolerance policy for breaking the law. Accordingly, once we learned of the irregularities in Palm Beach County, we were able to trace all questionable cards to one individual and immediately terminated our working relationship with the individual in question. Strategic is committed to following the letter of the law and will continue to cooperate with the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections to ensure that this issue is resolved."

This should prove beyond any doubt that voter ID laws are needed.

1- One bad employee (a Democratic activist?) tainted the registration pool, even though that worker was employed by the party that is trying to eliminate voter fraud!

2- ID required to cast your ballot cleans up the problem of phoney registrations. (Unless you get phony ID to match phoney registyrations... Nah - too much trouble for too few votes)

Have your thoughts about the Obama administration hiding their failed foreign policy by blaming a video changed at all? Now that many Democrats, like John Kerry, are starting to ask about the security damage caused by not enacting the 'terrorist protocol' after the attack? If CNN can find the ambassador's journal lying around in the ashes, do you wonder where the hard drives went?

I don't know what the statue of limitations is on voter fraud but if you want to talk voter fraud you must start with the place where the phrase "Vote early and often" was coined, as in Chicago, a Democratic stronghold since, well, forever

It was often said Mayot Richard J Daley, the original "Hizzoner" and not the pale imitation his son became, was responsible for JFK's election in 1960 as the vaults and graves everywhere in Chicago opened and the dead all voted straight Democratic tickets.

Or are we saying the Democrats have not cheated since 1960?

Saying either side is clean on any topic is not a defensible position, any side that contains humans will be fallible and subject to human frailities

Frankly I will wait for a review by the the impartial review board, then to jump on the statements of the company who is in the middle of the fraud investigation as pure truth.. me thinketh they might have a reason to lie.

Perhaps you might argue there reasoning is to create a case for voter fraud.. Yes we can now state an example of voter fraud. Look at the one we attempted.. But to state a Democrat is behind the fraud of registering dead guys for the republican party is far fetched.. Otherwise I do not credit the ID law as working, I would not be surprised if they would have been used to stuff the ballot box with votes from election official.. Dead Guy need not show up in order to cast vote..

OGE... 1960 is a far reach back in time. I believe that the KKK was still associated to the party when JFK was elected.. It was a very bold move on his part to evolve into the President for the civil rights act given a portion of who his base was.. Anyway, the blacks votes were being suppress, and I am not surprised there was other suppression going on.. That was before the big party switcharoo on what ideas and values each party represented..

You have to say, JFK was brave to evolve on this issue.. Even more so the Obama evolving on the issue of gay rights, because he and his party were pretty much there.. PChadbo - take note, another reason why JFK would still today be a Democrat, even if he just materialized here from a time just before his death.

WAKWIB - you must be one of the believers that ALL the polls are ALL wrong.. I expect Obama will still win, because I don't think Republicans counted on having to rig the ballots this much to get Romney to win.. You may steal one or two states, but all swing states are shifting blue, and even some that were solid red have turned to become swing states.

I do expect though that there will still be alot of fall out about reports of fraud after the election. I also think alot of bills will be brought to congress that will be about giving the federal government more teeth over voter fraud..

To all Republicans in this thread.. Let me tell you that I am ashamed you consider yourself representives for scouting.. I did not expect you to shift your position.. But like Beavah, I at least expected you to admit that in this one area, your party is doing wrong.. Instead, you deny, try to shift the blame, and point fingers at what a party did 50 years back, to say what your party is doing today is therefore valid..

Have your thoughts about the Obama administration hiding their failed foreign policy by blaming a video changed at all? Now that many Democrats, like John Kerry, are starting to ask about the security damage caused by not enacting the 'terrorist protocol' after the attack? If CNN can find the ambassador's journal lying around in the ashes, do you wonder where the hard drives went?

JoeBob - why should I? As I proved to you I was following stories out of Washington that there was indications it was a terrorist attack. Many TV & videos repeated the news from that newspaper artical.. Then also a few days after I got to watch video that took us through the bombed out embassy telling us the movements of the terrorists, the weapons used, where people were killed..

I never felt anyone was keeping anything from me. I stayed fully informed.

"To all Republicans in this thread.. Let me tell you that I am ashamed you consider yourself representives for scouting.. I did not expect you to shift your position.. But like Beavah, I at least expected you to admit that in this one area, your party is doing wrong.. Instead, you deny, try to shift the blame, and point fingers at what a party did 50 years back, to say what your party is doing today is therefore valid.. "

Moosetracker, You should really avoid implicating everyone of a certain group because of the opinions of a few people. It's an easy way to get in trouble. I'll make a wonderful example later, please stay tuned.

Clearly Republicans who silently applaud this voter fraud should be condemned. It's cheating plain and simple. But there are hosts of reasons I could attack a Democrat. Part of the joy of being an Independent is I have the extreme luxury of sniping anybody I well please on their party's positions.

So Moosetracker: how bout the celebration of baby killing glorified by virtually all Democrats in your party. Your party glorifies this:

Warning: Graphic content

http://pregnan-cy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Abortion2.jpg.

They think it's wondeful, and all woman should be able to do it whenever they please. Not just to protect the mother, or in the case of rape, but all the time!

Again: Graphic content.

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=90&num=10&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=8E9gA25sHgvhKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.morelove.in/index.php%3Fid%3D111&docid=TI4U3fOApVEPgM&imgurl=http://www.morelove.in/images/Abort73_com%252520%252520Abortion%252520Pictures3_files/abortion-10-02.jpg&w=584&h=438&ei=bshlUP_VIObBygHjqYGIAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=311&vpy=249&dur=795&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=152&ty=89&sig=102287421028544446999&page=5&tbnh=139&tbnw=185&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:90,i:28

Oh wait... thats not correct. There are Democrats that don't agree. A healthy minority within the party, and many Democratic voters. But whoops, I cast a wide net implicating everyone. How foolish of me.

Words are powerful, and a few misused ones can change the whole meaning. Neither party has the idealogical perfection their members claim they have. They point out the specks in each others eyes, not noticing the logs protruding from theirs.

Voter fraud and disenfranchisement are powerful issues, and living in a state where this is occurring (Ohio) It has strongly influenced my decision to protest vote.

I look forward to the flamage thats heading my way.

Respectfully,

Sentinel947

OGE - Personally I say "No"..

Flip-Flop is a fish that is caught and is flopping around in the boat, back and forth, up and down.

Evolve is a fish (through generations) that slowly changes to adapt to what is around them. Like perhaps slowly changing to get a spot on it's forhead that would attrack his prey to come up close enough for him to catch them..

If Evolve was Flip-flop, then the spot on the fish would appear and disappear, appear and disappear.. If you put this to the flip-flopping Romney does, it wouldn't even be over generations, the fish would have a spot that blinks on and off like a neon sign.

------------------------------------

Sentinel - I will applaud you as being the ONLY Republican so far who has vocally said so far that voter fraud is wrong..

As for Pro-life, we all have different opinions on it.. We accept and respect each others opinions.. Whole meaning behind Pro-choice.

Personally, I have no issue of abortion through the first trimester.. After that, I would only think it is right in order to save the life of the mother. I do not see the reasoning behind not preforming the abortion because if the mother dies, the baby still will die.. Save one life, don't kill two.

Putting out scary pictures does nothing to change my mind.. I will still respect the woman to be able to make their own personal decisions about their bodies. I will still fight against people making up laws that are primarily based on somebodies religious beliefs being forced on people who do not follow those same religious beliefs.

We have others who are Democrates for Pro-life.. But it seems they want government to figure out why they would abort, and have the government take care of their needs in order that they can raise their children. To me that returns us to Welfare Mothers..

---

Republican are said to want to legislate to force our world back to the days of the '50 or '60.. And Andy Mayberry nostalgia..

Well back then one of the fears of electing a Catholic President was they would govern from the advise of the Pope. Basically the Pope factor into our government..

This was NOT wanted then.. But, now you think forcing the Catholic laws upon this whole country is a great idea. Seems like most of the people back in JFK's time and before that would disagree with you..(This message has been edited by moosetracker)

Packsaddle, I must correct you. I am NOT a Republican. I refuse to associate myself with either party.

I view Abortion as wrong. I believe the best way to fix the abortion problem is to fix the issues that cause women to get them. IE, Poverty, Young age. Abstinance based education is a start, but it's unrealistic to expect that all people, especially teenagers to do so. In this, I prefer birth control to abortions. I think blocking the creation of babies is better than what I showed above. However I refuse to call it choice. Killing innocent babies should never be considered a "choice" in my mind. What gives the mother the right to kill a child simply because it's not born yet? A mother cannot kill her baby when after he/she is born without legal penalty? Whats the deal?

As for my "Scary Pictures." I'll be blunt. The modern media loves to sugar coat it, and call them "fetus". Hopefully by not calling them babies, it will take the nastiness and evil out of killing a child. That's utter nonsense. They are babies, whether inside or outside the mother. Calling them fetus's is to just make oneself feel better about their death.

I think that it is common sense that a mother in danger of death or permanent disability be allowed to receive an abortion. It certainly isn't fair to the mother to die for the baby, and then likely have the baby die as well.

Again Packsaddle, I'm an Independent. I have various leanings in both parties directions. I happen to be a man of religion, but I don't allow that to generally play with the way I expect government to operate. My dislike of abortion is based on moral principles. That we should avoid killing things only when necessary. Whether that be babies, prisoners, or foreigners on a far away battlefield. Human life is so weak, and so precious, and should be protected at all costs. That shouldn't be a religious position, but a common sense one.

I tend to agree with Roe vs Wade, not because I like abortions, because I clearly don't, but because it's a compromise. A good one, it leaves everyone angry, because it doesn't cave in to either sides most radical desires.

Packsaddle, I'm glad we can have such a great, respectful conversation on such a heated topic, and I look forward to your reply.

>>So we behave honorably, so that da norm and example we set for everybody is to behave honorably. Because patriotism matters before party. If you're a real conservative, that is.

>Conservative concern for meeting your "real conservative" criteria matches the Scotsman's concern over the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Yah, and that's da problem, eh?

Modern conservatives no longer seem to care about honor, and patriotism before party. They care about winning, however they can. Don't strike a grand Simpson-Bowles compromised over da deficit, play chicken with the debt ceiling so that da markets and businesses can't invest in growth in a stable environment. Why help the economy when the other party is in power?

That's not conservative principles, eh? As OGE points out, da voter stuff used to be the purview of ugly Democrat machine politics. Gerrymandering districts all over da place used to be the stuff of Democrats as well; now da worst gerrymandered nonsense is comin' out of states where da Republicans have control.

That's not conservative. It never has been. Conservatives believe in honor and patriotism, of country before party, of fairness ahead of political gain.

We are ashamed by folks who pretend to be conservative who behave otherwise.

Beavah