Hello, my name is Donahue Lessig. I've been in scouting for 23 years. I started in 1981 with the Cub Scouts. Earning my arrow of light and crossing over to Boy Scouts. Where i earned my Eagle in 1991. After graduation of the same year, I joined the Navy. Where i was still active with scouts assisting many troop around the bases where i was stationed. I returned home where i assisted my old troop until its collaps. The troop i'm with at present is a really good troop. It has a solid base of boys and parents.

As of this year I get to join the world of Cubs again my son starts his own adventure. Starting soon he will be a Tiger Cub. So I will be on this forum alot!!! Cub Scouts is an area the I have minimal experience. I'm sure you will be hearing lots from me in the future. I also hope that if we disagree that all can stay civil. Hello again to all , and hagd.

DGL

Hi Wolfpack,

While at times it might seem that some of us (Me) are a little testy. Our bark is far worse then our bite. At times we agree to disagree. At times the best thing to do is take plenty of no notice.

It helps at times to get your own back, write it all down and then put the backspace in overdrive.

I'm sure that you and the little fellow are in for a great ride. Please pop in and let us know how much fun both of you are having.

Welcome.

Eamonn.

Wolfpack,

Eamonn overstates a point to insure that you will be informed of the road ahead. Not to worry, the backspace key is used very little here even when it is quite evident it should be the only one engaged. The word "testy" simply means to stay on your toes and don't be a Slacker. We expect your best and since you have experience in Scouting that shouldn't be too hard.

So welcome,

Fuzzy Bear