As an American and a veteran I worry most about American troops. Let us hope this is really as quick and bloodless as everybody expects, for our sakes, the sake of our allies, and the sake of the Iraqi people.

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings about going to war, I think this is the time for us all to show our support and thanks to the men and women who have put themselves in harm's way to protect and defend us. My prayers and thoughts are with all members of the Armed Forces.

My SPL from two years ago is now in the Army Airborne (51st), and is in Kuwait. This brings the situation much closer to home than normal. You can believe he and his fellow soldiers are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

I agree eisely.

Anyone know about Scouting in Iraq?

I suppose that Saddam has converted them into Hitler Youth ...if they ever existed. Does the World Org of Scouting Movements have a plan?

Duty First(This message has been edited by ozemu)

Wonder how they are going. Looks like an old style scouting philosphy (no criticism intended) and in that era the British Scouts were diving into burning and collapsing buildings in the Battle of Britain. Could be the same in Basra.

Hope the impending death of Saddam puts other depots on notice. The violence of the moment should have far reaching benefits.

Lest we forget.