New member, old mind and body

Hi, my name is Carol. I'm Cubmaster Fred's wife from Childress and currently serving as Wolf den leader. My husband loves your site so I thought I had better check it out. When they had sign-up for Tiger cubs a couple of years ago I sent my husband to register our son. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would come home as the new Cub master. Then when his Tiger leader quit on him in the middle of the year I was elected?! But now I find that I love it just as much as the boys and even helped with our local day camp as crafts lady. Crazy ain't it. Both my father-in-law and I have had dreams already of my son's Eagle Court!!! Only about 8 years to go!!!

Carol

Carol,

It sounds like you and your husband have been busy.

I hope you find this site as enjoyable as the rest of us have found it to be. If you have any questions, please write them on the nearest post and like magic an answer will appear.

FB

Welcome, fellow TEXAN!

Pull up a log and grab a cuppa' joe as we toast one of the coolest summers in Tx. The virtual campfire is mostly friendly around here.

I just noticed where Childress is and you're far enough up there to be a Yankee Texan. ;)

Tell Fred, Gomer says 'hey'

bd

Carol:

As long as there ain't a carpet-bagger in that family tree:)

I was really only referring to geography, not philosophy.

I was born and raised in south Tx, and you know it takes a long time to get from Corpus to Childress!!

bd