What is up with all the crying?

John Boehner choked up and had tears in his eyes during a press conference the night the Republicans won back the house. He cried again on Barbara Walters when talking about children and the American Dream.

Mitch McConnell choked up today during his remarks about Judd Gregg leaving. You may also remember his breakdown and outright sobbing last February as he said goodbye to his Chief of Staff.

I suppose I could view it as these men showing their humanity, despite their sometimes hateful rhetoric that left me feeling as though they have no hearts. Then again, maybe they aren't fully stable? Maybe they are following the Glenn Beck model? I don't know, but I find it a bit amusing and somewhat disturbing.

Are you kidding? It's simple science!

Skunk scent is what is used to "odorize" propane gas. Basically, it's a foul smelling alarms system.

Propane stinks like BS.

Congressmen are full of BS.

Congressmen are full of hot air.

Air is a gas.

Propane is a gas.

Liquid propane is compressed propane gas.

Congress men are so full of stinky hot air gas, that they have become pressurized and are leaking liquid BS! :)(This message has been edited by scoutfish)

FYI: The Guvenator called the Kalifornia House Democrats "Girly-men".

But it is bi-parisan wseeping!

Obammer was teary-eyed while answering questions and abdicated the POTUS seal to Slick WIlly:

"RealClearPolitics has the video up of Obama having his meltdown after being pressed too hard to answer substantive questions about the economy. Hes teary-eyed, and his pale purple tie looks drabless SEIU than moldy sardines. His ill-fitting and rumpled suit jacket is dingy and his eyes are puffy and sunken, like hed been crying all day, perhaps realizing how inept he is in the role of president the Left and lamestream media (redundancy alert!) swore he would grow into. Girlfriend needs some cookie dough ice cream, a box of merlot, and a Jonas Brothers concert video tonight."

I would not trust someone who intentionally makes a show of crying in public (the most memorable case I can remember was the cases of President Clinton who could tear up at the thought of everything from being caught on the Lewinski matter to various versions of "I feel your pain" with people he had never met and knew nothing about).

I also would not trust someone who cares for nothing in the world enough to shed tears over it. If nothing in your life, weather love or loss, joy or pain, is worth tearing up for, then your life is pretty worthless.

Mitch McConnell choked up today during his remarks about Judd Gregg leaving. You may also remember his breakdown and outright sobbing last February as he said goodbye to his Chief of Staff.

Hmmm... that's McConnell bawlin' over the loss of two close men in his life.

Ah, well. Don't ask, don't tell ;)

B