Something Both President Obama and I Agree On

WOW I found something that both the President and I agree on!

"So it's true, freedom is not free, and the United States Marine Corps will pay most of your share." That quote can be found about 1:16 into this video.

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs!

My favorite President, Harry S Truman had some apropos quotes.

Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination.

Whenever a fellow tells me he's bipartisan I know he's going to vote against me.

My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.

No member of the United States Marine Corps has ever been elected President of the United States.

Yes, how times have changed.

Seems that maybe to rise up in the Republican party looks may count for more than brains? Palin, ODonnell, Bachman, Angle, etc? Or maybe our bias of "if you look good, you must be stupid" is showing?

Acco, are you saying that Reid and Pelosi are not pretty? Fred Thompson? Dennis Kucinich? Strom Thurmond? Tip O'Neil?

Except now, I'm thinking about John Edwards as well. He's definitely a 'girly man' and I'd have to say...incredibly stupid.

Stupidity and good looks exist in both parties. Pelosi, possibly. Reid and O'Neil - most definitely not - looks that is! Edwards, well, possibly not stupid in the classical sense, but wise decision maker? I don't think so.

Sharon Angle...attractive? I don't think so. She looks a little Asian to me.

The blonde Fox News babes are certainly attractive. I always feel sorry for the lone brunette-sort of like being the token Democrat on that network.

Hello Forums - I've missed you.

• 2 weeks later...