The SWAT team chasing them: "Hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut......" :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Mrs. Murphy: May I help you boys?

Elwood: You got any white bread?

Mrs. Murphy: Yes.

Elwood: I'll have some toasted white bread please.

Mrs. Murphy: You want butter or jam on that toast, honey?

Elwood: No ma'am, dry.

[Mrs. Murphy gives him a look, then turns to Jake]

Jake: Got any fried chicken?

Mrs. Murphy: Best damn chicken in the state.

Jake: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

Mrs. Murphy: You want chicken wings or chicken legs?

Jake: Four fried chickens and a Coke.

Elwood: And some dry white toast please.

Mrs. Murphy: Y'all want anything to drink with that?

Elwood: No ma'am.

Jake: A Coke.

Mrs. Murphy: Be up in a minute

(FULL OF SARCASM) Two white guys just came in. The short fat one whats six fried chickens and a coke.

JAKE!!!!

The tall skinny one wants some dry white toast!

ELWOOD!!!!

OH NO YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT!!!!-----THEY STILL OWE YOU MONEY FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exact but you get the idea.

I have to go list to some John Lee Hoooker. Boom boom boom

She knocks me out---- right offa my feet.

Saw it 7 times at the movie theatre. They came to Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the first thing they said was "Behave there ain't no chicken wire between us"

are you the police?

no mam, we are musicians.

You contemptible pig! I remained celibate for you. I stood at the back of a cathedral, waiting, in celibacy, for you, with three hundred friends and relatives in attendance. My uncle hired the best Romanian caterers in the state. To obtain the seven limousines for the wedding party, my father used up his last favor with Mad Pete Trullo. So for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle, and for the common good, I must now kill you, and your brother.

I ran outta gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from outta town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!! It wasn't my fault I swear to God!!!

We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline.

Use of unnecessary violence in apprehension of the Blues Brothers... has been approved.

Jake: What is this?

Elwood: What?

Jake: This car. This stupid car. Where's the Cadillac?

[Jake tries to use the car's lighter, but it does not work; he throws it out the window]

Jake: The Caddy, where's the Caddy?

Elwood The what?

Jake: The Cadillac we used to have! The Bluesmobile!

Elwood I traded it.

Jake: You traded the Bluesmobile for this?!

Elwood: No ... for a microphone.

Jake: A microphone? [pause] Okay, I can see that. But what the hell is this?

Elwood: This was a bargain. I picked it up at the Mount Prospect City police auction last spring. It's an old Mount Prospect police car. They were practically giving them away.

Jake: Well thank you, pal. The day I get out of prison, my own brother comes to pick me up in a police car.

"You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this, You betrayed me."

"No I didn't. Honest...I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD."

Elwood: "What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

Jake: "Fix the cigarette lighter"

So I was inspired to watch the movie again last night. In the minor role of the Cook County Assessor's Office Clerk is a person very familiar to the Boy Scouts - well known for his movies. In the Blues Brothers, he appears to have no role other than this small acting role.

He is a very young...Steven Speilberg.

And with Ray Charles, Cab Calloway, Aretha Franklin and John Lee Hooker, you know the music is going to be fantastic.