BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

I only have DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE with a Tom Collins.

I prefer my DiHydrogen MonOxide in liquid form and usually at room temperature..but not hot!

I prefer most of my liquids that way.

Except my Coffea canephora impregnated DiHydrogen MonOxide. I prefer it just below "lip blistering" hot. Not a fan of it in solid form either!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE is sometimes so harsh that it is even used to sterilize equipment in the hospital along with the counters.

And the part that can be the worst is that some recipes actually call for DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.

Talking about water, here's an interesting graphic I found this morning which could be construed to show the value of wetlands...

http://www.headcasedesign.com/iwater.html

And, having no relation whatsoever to the subject at hand, here's a clever graphic (made by the same folks as above) showing what's going on inside a cat...

http://www.headcasedesign.com/icatC.html

• 5 months later...

I just found a apparently reputable site touting he dangers of DHMO. This site even has a few citations here and there. They have links to the EPA, sierra club, greenpeace, the national toxicology program, themselves. It is quite funny.

"Although we are not funded by the EPA, we are loosely affiliated with the US Environmental Assessment Center's Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division."

www.dhmo.org

Ack, so much bad chemistry wording here, lol.

I enjoy my hydrogen monoxide, in fact, I have a 1182.94 mL bottle right beside me. It will most likely be refilled at least once today, if not twice.

Currently, we have hydrogen monoxide falling from the sky with a mixture of carbonic acid. This is much needed, after the brush fire this past weekend especially.

VigilEagle, if I read your post correctly, you expect to drink between about 23 and 35 LITERS of water, excuse me, dihydrogen monoxide, today. Is that really correct? I like H2O also, but I estimate I drink between 2 and 3 liters a day, which most people would consider a lot.

Never heard of the US Environmental Assessment Center.

The US EPA has a National Center for Environmental Assessment, the Forest Service has a Western Wildland Environmental Threat Assessment Center and an Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center, Brooklyn College has an Aquatic Research and Environmental Assessment Center, but it appears that no one has a US Environmental Assessment Center (though it certainly would make a good name for an NGO environmental think tank).

Methinks dhmo.org is pulling a few legs here to see who will believe them. Mention in one sentence that you don't get funds from the EPA but that you are affiliated with some official sounding organization, and see who makes the connection between the EPA and the official sounding organization, even though there is no connection between the EPA and the official sounding organization because the official sounding organization doesn't exist. Clever, huh?

Calico...can you give us an address for that officail Organazation? I want to send them a part of the sweepsstakes I won from Publisher's Clearing House.

They even used an offical United States Government employee to deliver it to my house in an offical government owned vehicle! :)

"Methinks dhmo.org is pulling a few legs here to see who will believe them."

You might want to read the press releases on the dhmo.org site. That should clear up any questions you have regarding the Environmental Assessment Center. ;)

Oops. You're right, Neal. Sorry, VigilEagle. And before I hit "send" on that post, I checked TWICE to make sure I was not putting the decimal in the wrong place, and I did it anyway. It's a good thing I don't do math for a living, and I think I will neglect to mention this little arithmetic misadventure to my son, the engineering student.