We all scuffle and argue on this part of the site but I would like to reach some common ground here and tell you all how to collectively save millions of taxpayers money.

Do not go see the movie the Informant. Oh my goodness Matt Damon and george Clooney owe me $7.95.

Worse than Leatherheads.

Every year I look at the budget for the city and county I live in and see that they do the best they can. They tend to spend right on budget with very little pork. The County Chairman is a member of the BSA board and is a great person.

The state budget could use some trimming on many things but they also do a decent job.

Thanks for confirming my instincts. My contribution to the thread:

Go to a library, borrow a book for free, go home, start a fire in the fireplace, pop your own popcorn, and then spend the entire evening in a world of imagination and wonder. Cost: gas to the library and some obscenely-priced BSA popcorn. (still cheaper than at the theater)

Edited Part: You know if everyone did this, we might not have to suffer through as many vapid political pronouncements by Hollywood types.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)