Illegal Immigrants

I live in a state with the second highest number of illegals per capita. Other than I refuse to use Spanish, I really don't know that I care. Most of the reasons that people give in objection is the result of some government interference in our lives and the solution is to remove the state's meddling.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...Pack was right. I mean, he was being completely sarcastic.

Reminds me of the people we ran across when I was an active firefighter responding to car crashes:

People would run up and say" I'm a witness! What happened?"

LOL!

Or hearing somebody ask the guide at the life science mueseum : "Where are the UNDISCOVERED species located?"

"Indigenous people arriving daily"! LOL! I'll have to remember that one!

I wrote, "...BadenP contradicts everything I write."

BadenP replied, "...you know thats not true..."

See, what did I tell ya?

BadenP, sorry, I'm just messin' with ya. Hope you take it in the good humor it's intended.

My uncle was one of the people negotiating with the Russians after WWII, with little success. They were deadlocked over so many issues.

After one particularly frustrating day of meetings, as they were adjourning for the day, my uncle told the chief negotiator for the Russians, "I guess we agree that we disagree" upon which the Russian slammed his fist on the table and screamed, "We DO NOT disagree!!!"

My uncle used to just laugh and laugh about that one right up until he died a few years back. We planted him in the family group in Arlington.

Ahem,... NOT that I in any way think BadenP has anything in common with the Russians, no siree!

Edited to add: Yes we do agree, actually more than sometimes meets the eye. This is also true for Brent. Come to think of it, you really don't know for sure that Brent and I are different people do you? You've never actually seen us standing together....(This message has been edited by packsaddle)