Anyway to inform moderators of inappropriate content posts ?

All one has to do is go to Church, listen to the Church, and confess when one doesn't do that so good.

Yah, this is gettin' kind of funny, eh? Dat's another swing and a miss, TheScout. If yeh really do number two of your list, then you'd recognize that your own church's views of salvation disagree with you. Guess dat's why there's some merit to studyin' and learnin', eh? Keeps yeh from makin' mistakes about important stuff.

Of course yeh all did manage to learn a thing or two after 1517 ;).

Beavah

(This message has been edited by Beavah)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably picked that date because it was the day before All Saint's which is the day most folks would be visiting the holy relics at the Castle Church at Wartenburg (also known as All Saint's Church). They visited there in hopes of getting their time in purgatory reduced (that nasty ol' works thing).

So he was guaranteed a large readership. Not as large as if he'd posted it in something other than Latin - but then he was trying to reach the intelligentsia for debate, not the common folk for rabble rousing.

Vicki

Seen this was back and wondered why?

Still wondering how we got to where we are at?

Also wondering if I should go to Mass on Sunday?

But now know why I'm a practicing Catholic.

Seems I missed out on some of the stuff I kinda thought I knew.

Ea.

Holy crap ! -

Look what I started. I just wanted to know WHO to tell and HOW to tell them if someone came on the site and satrted flaming every post with profane language and offensive ideas.

Now it is indeed the inmates running the asylum !!

I'm running away and locking the door behind me !!!!

"Now it is indeed the inmates running the asylum !!"

Excuse me????

Take a good look around you - your circle of workers and friends, local government, state government, national government, the stock market, investment banks - think back in time....when has the asylum NOT been run by the inmates?