The Price and the Promise of Citizenship - Obama

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS: Chief Justice Roberts goes to White House and re-administers Oath of Office to Obama on advice of White House Counsel.

Also read that Biden took a cheap shot when administering Oath to White House staffers..saying, "I need a copy of the Oath...my memory's not as good as the Chief Justice." The Prez was not amused, accorging to reporters.

Editorial comment: Biden is an idiot.

Editorial comment: Biden is an idiot.

Yah, I was wonderin' what the comedians were goin' to do without George W. Obama is a skilled and thoughtful speaker, which doesn't lend itself to comedy.

Happily we now have Joe and his wife, eh? I'm lookin' forward to four years of blundering, run-his-mouth gaffes, with repeated trips to the proverbial woodshed. Not as good as Dan Q., but enough to at least make us all shake our heads and groan. :)

B

The whole Hawaiian COLB controversy centers around the fact that at one time, Hawaii would issue a parent a COLB for a child that they gave birth to while they were overseas. That is why they are demanding that a copy of the original be presented.

As for the oath being administer late, Biden must not have realized what time it was. He didn't jump up yelling "I'M PRESIDENT!!! I'M PRESIDENT!!!" Quayle, watch out.

And Pelosi being one step away. Now that's scary.

Oh well. Let's all start planning next years Day of Service now. It could make for some nice Eagle projects.

Trivia question: Other then Michelle Obama, what other African- American woman came closest to becoming first lady? a little clue, we're talking in our lifetime. And some of us on this forum have not been around that long.

Come on Scout, you can get the name out. Just think of a grain that we eat. Just kidding. But really, it is OK to say the name. Now I might have a hard time spelling the first name though.

All come on, no takers to my question? She would have also been the first naturalized First Lady, and the second foriegn born.

Who was the first foriegn born?

After reading and pondering the Live Birth Certificate -- The reason the Live started showing on birth certificates was for paperwork clarification. But has anyone thought about if Obama had been born in New Mexico he would still be fighting -- not too long ago I had to explain to a USPO employee that sending a package to New Mexico did not require overseas postage it is a part of the USA