Now... Eleven Executive Priorities for Obama

"Bring back federalism bring abortion and health care to the state level."

You better sit down. I agree. But let them decide for themselves on any basis whatsoever - including hate, ignorance, and greed. Smart people, with the resources to leave, will respond accordingly.

You do know, don't you, that some types of birth control terminate fertilized eggs? If you are going apply the punishment for murder to murders, then you need to prosecute ALL of the occurrences of the crime. Police that!

While you're at it, tell me your decision for the case of the ectopic pregnancy. I believe I haven't read it yet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But let them decide for themselves on any basis whatsoever - including hate, ignorance, and greed. Smart people, with the resources to leave, will respond accordingly."

I don't know exactly what that means. There are many people that believe in many things that you might call ignorance, but I think they believe them with all the best intentions possible.

I still believe we should prosecute all murder of any type (though on a state level). Isn't it a core belief of the American dream that the dignity of every human life should be respected?