Who is controlling the PROPAGANDA MACHINE ?

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/15/obama-speaks-and-baseball-fans-wait/

October 15, 2008, 8:41 pm

Obama Speaks and Baseball Fans Wait

By Julie Bosman

Memo to Barack Obama: It could be dangerous to mess with the national pasttime.

Yet that is what Mr. Obama has done in trying to buy a 30-minute block of time on Oct. 29 on three networks including Fox News, which just happens to be running the World Series.

Because of the request, Major League Baseball has agreed to push back the first pitch that night.

That immediately drew the rebuke of the Republican National Committee, which portrayed the ad buy as another example of Mr. Obama putting himself first. (The theme of Senator John McCain, the Republican nominee, is Country First.)

Its unfortunate that the World Series first pitch is being delayed for Obamas political pitch, Alex Conant, a spokesman for the R.N.C., said in a statement. He added later, via instant message, of Mr. Obama: He puts himself first literally.

But Scott Grogin, a spokesman for Fox Broadcasting Company, said on Wednesday that it was the network that made the request to Major League Baseball to delay the start of Game Six by 20 minutes. The network did so after Fox received the request from the Obama campaign to buy the block of time, at a cost of nearly $1 million.

Mr. Grogin added that the network would be willing to make time available to Senator John McCains campaign, if requested.

Of course, if the series is decided in five games, the schedule change for Mr. Obamas program wont be necessary. If theres no Game Six, Mr. Grogin said, Itll air at 8 p.m. in lieu of other programming.

Ayers, Acorn, Odinga, Rezico, When does it stop and when do people wake up ?

If that's not enough of a Big propaganda machine how about this..

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSN1533162120081016

--------------------------

The Arab Lobby Controls US Media and Foreign Policy

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2007/09/arab-lobby-controls-us-media-abd.html

Last year Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal donated $20 million each to Harvard

and Georgetown Universities for programs in Islamic studies.

The good prince also owns a chunk of Time/AOL the company whos unit CNN

employs the anti Israel Christiane Amanpour.In November of 2005,

Foxs OReilly showed live footage of the French Intifada as it raged in Paris.

According to WorldNetDaily, Saudi billionaire Prince al-Waleed bin Talal,

(aka Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin AbdulAziz AlSaud), who owns 5-6% of the Fox

News Channel, personally called Rupert Murdoch and asked him to change the offensive

(but accurate) caption: Muslim Riots to the less offensive (and less accurate) Civil Riots.

Within thirty minutes, the Prince had his way.

In December 2005, Prince Al-Waleed donated $20 million each to Harvard University

and Georgetown University to finance Islamic studies. The gift to Georgetown,

which set up the Prince Alwaleed Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding in his honor,

was the universitys second-largest donation in history, and the gift to Harvard was among its

25 largest. Any idea of what the skew of thoses studies are.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is the largest single stockholder in Time and Citibank he

is a one man Arab Lobby. But you wont hear Messers Walt and Mearsheimer talk about him

or any of the other Saudi investors who challenge our free speech and influence American

foreign policy.

Yes the troll came back, the very next day

Yep da troll came back, we thought he was a goner

But the troll came back, he just couldn't stay

away, away, away....

I do like da video game advertisement buy, though. Kinda creative, show's Obama's in touch with the modern world. Be nice to have a president young people can connect with.

Republican Ron Paul did it first, though. Held a whole on-line rally in da World of Warcraft universe. Thousands of virtual players marchin' to Dwarvenhome or somesuch carryin' on Ron Paul for President chats.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/01/03/ron-pauls-world-of-warcraft-rally/

Beavah

I saw a report on CNN last night about Obama advertising in video games. A car racing game with a billboard on the highway and a basketball game with a banner along the court. New and innovative way to reach people I think.

So he is buying 30 minutes of air time. So what? He has the money. Why should the republicans get upset about it. McCain could (and probably should) do the same thing if he wanted (and had the dollars to do it).

Obama is not messing with the national past time. The game will go on, only will start 20 minutes later than scheduled. In any case, Obama didn't make that change - the network did.

First, it's the FOX network showing of the World Series, not the Fox News Network. While owned by the same company they are different as are NBC and CNBC.

What really would have been rich is if he had bought time on FOX News and pre-empted O'Reilly's program.

SA

Looking at his posts - he/she has started six threads, none of which have anything even remotely to do with scouting. Frank at least posts on scouting topics - and contributes. This person just takes up bandwidth.

Vicki

The Ron Paul march in a World of Warcraft realm wasn't done by Ron Paul, just by some of his supporters. Anybody can do that. After Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington, I created a warlock named 'vpdickcheney' and ran him into Stormwind and asked people where I could buy a shotgun ('cheney' and 'dickcheney' were already taken).

A couple of politicians have appeared in second Life, Mark Warner and George Miller.

I only heard this, I do not know for sure, but I understand that Obama is getting an extremely discounted rate for prime time viwership hours. Can anyone confirm or deny?

As to how is controlling the Propaganda, I know for sure its the Trilateral Commission, no, wait, its the Skull and Bones Society, no, wait its the Freemasons, no wait its the Jews, no wait its the Knights Templar, no wait its the Illuminati, no wait is the Rosicrucians wait, um um um, sorry guys, I have to reline my Chicago White Sox batting helmet (I got a deal on it, they certainly werent using it) with aluminum foil and wait, I hear a steady hum outside, ... time to dive in the root cellar and wait for the Black helicopters to lose interest.. back when they leave...

By law, political airtime must be sold at the lowest rate the network offers to anyone else. Each of Obama's half-hour buys is just under $1 million for each. He also saves money by doing it before November, because that's a sweeps month when rates are higher.

Actually, GW, it's been fairly standard practice that when January 20 (or March 4 in the old days) falls on a Sunday, the public inauguration takes place on the 21st. There is a private ceremony held on th 20th to prevent any Constitutional issues. That it happened to be Super Bowl Sunday in 1985 was purely coincidental.