"Otherwise, he remains scary and is not fit to be president"

It could just be me but I'm a bit more scared of the guy who refers to Americans as "My fellow prisoners" than I am of Obama. I am concerned about his health at 73, especially given his running mate, and comments like that one do not reassure me that he is mentally/physically fit to handle the rigors of governing.

Ry

Good question, Pack - I think most of us understand that bullpuckey is inherently unreasonable. "Obama is a Muslim and is going to force Sharia Law on us" is bullpuckey which just can't be answered with anything but "Oh, bullpuckey". Or, "McCain is senile and is going to require every adult in the US to buy a gun" is bullpuckey which just can't be answered with anything but "Oh, bullpuckey".

Unfortunately, there are those among us who don't recognize that bull puckey is inherently unreasonable, so I decided to be a bit redundant and use the phrase "unreasonable bull puckey".

On the other hand, one could argue, I suppose, that answering someone who says "Big Macs are really good food" with "oh, bullpuckey" doesn't automatically mean the original statement was unreasonable - its an opinion that can't have any fact but personal experience behind it. We may agree it's unreasonable, but for a person who doesn't eat hamburgers from anywhere but fast food restaurants, it could be a truthful statement.

Calico