Rules and Values (again...)

Dr. Ilk here,

Skeptic, I'm with Bob White on this. Shrug it off. Think of it as recreation, child's play. Or...jump in and save the thread with your sincere thoughts on the actual thread topic. I'd like to read them.

OGE wrote:

"Skeptic, I could close the thread which would only elicit future comments castigating and excoriating me for censorship and possibly inbuing the forum with my leftist liberal idealogy..."

And you would deserve it too. At this point I'd call you a name but it might get censored so I'll just say that it rhymes with, "dopey poopy face".

Ed, when I read your message to Bob White, No way I'll repeat that. Besides, how do you know he's not reading it?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have a huge amount of time on thier hands looking at the frequncy and short response time on their posts , especially it has been apparent the only other thing some seem to do is comb over and memorize every minute rule out there. Some people are best put on ignore poster when history has shown they demonstrate little to nothing positive to add.

I think at least one poster can't let it go because deep down he realizes there are many out there that don't obey every single rule to the letter 100% of the time and that there is nothing he can do about it but rant and rave and make attempts to make himself look holier than those who are not all obedient. I think the realization he has no control over these rule breakers bugs him to no end and all he really has left is to pontificate about it on message boards. Again, if you ignore certian posters, their rants will never bother you.

Other than that I am done on this thread, it has been going no where, I just thought I might sum things up for closure.