I heard this on Glenn Beck this morning and could not agree more. I think regardless of whether you are to the right or to the left we all need to remember who we were on 9/12.

"On the five year anniversary, five year anniversary of September 11th, I asked CNN to play the video of the collapse of the towers. They're in a video vault now. Getting those videos on the air took almost an act of God. Nobody wants to show you these videos anymore. Nobody wants you to see these anymore. Everybody blames it on the pain. You know what? On September 11th, September 11th, 2001, we were all in shock. I remember how I felt. Do you? I remember how lost I was. I remember I didn't know what was coming our way. I had forgotten all about Osama Bin Laden. I warned against him in 1999 and forgot about him. On September 11th I knew what was going on. On September 12th I and you and millions of other Americans stood in line to give blood. They didn't need any blood. There weren't going to be any survivors. But as we stood in line on 9/12, we all promised ourselves we would never, ever forget. We all promised ourselves that we would do whatever it took to get these killers. Well, a lot of these killers are still wandering around. But more importantly, a lot of us have become that 9/10 American. We don't want to be reminded. We don't want to live through the pain anymore. We don't want those emotions brought up. Well, you know what? I think those emotions should be brought up."

There was also something on Trinity Broadcasting Network.

Frankly, I don't need to see the towers collapse again... and again and again and again. That's an image burned into my conciousness forever. I'd used up most of my emotional reserve at the time, and the towers falling for days on end took the rest.

I don't need that again for a few more years.