• 2 weeks later...

You simply cannot be a FELON and lead.

He violated the Mann Act. Though not many get convicted.

He was a "hippo-crit".

John in KC and Gunny I respect your service. This SNCO doubts his leadership ability after jailing all those who ran prostitution rings. He bullied people into pleading guilty.

I live about 20 minutes from the Capital of NY. We don't do much right in NY politics but at least we got rid of this guy.

I was waiting for wifey to set the example for her 3 girls by canning this jerk.

At least he can't give invaders/illegals a drivers license now.

They can fine me for not wearing a seat belt(and they have) but let's condone invasion by givng out drivers licenses to known invaders.

By the way I'm first generation on my mothers side. She came from British Guyanna after WW2 at the age of 12.

Don't get me wrong. Spitzer needs to face an appropriate level of justice.

That said, the news coverage of this was as florid, as "wall-to-wall", as the Murrah Building or Virginia Tech. I cannot buy into a comparision.

Have a wonderful Thursday.

John-in-KC,

You are certainly correct that this event is less significant than other issues of the day. However, I submit that one of the unstated purposes of the government in addition to "providing for the common defense, etc." is to provide entertainment. I think this episode fits that purpose rather well.(This message has been edited by eisely)