"Go away and annoy someone else .- Please"

Long on my list of pet peeves has been unwanted e-mails.

I do have opinions about the Republican party and the President.

I don't make a point of copying jokes that might have been on late night TV about the President or the Republican party and e-mailing them to a couple of hundred of people who are in my address book.

I really don't like guns.

I don't want to own one and refuse to have one in my home.

I don't put people who disagree with me down for not agreeing with me and I don't send out E-mails that might make gun owners seem wrong.

My relationship with my God is mine!

Seeing a 220 slide power point presentation of Troops praying, followed by a prayer doesn't improve that relationship and telling me if I don't forward it to ten people within the next ninety seconds that my hair will fall out just makes me upset.

Hilary Clinton, has never done anything to me. In fact I think she is a very clever person. I get upset with the E-mails that are just down right nasty.

I think a lot of Scouter's feel that just because we wear the same uniform and belong to the BSA that I share the same political agenda that they do!

I don't!! Which I think is a good thing. - Life would be boring if we all held the same beliefs. I'm happy that they know what they believe in. I wish them well. We may share the same values?

But at times I wish they would stop e-mailing me all the stuff I see as junk and go away and annoy someone else.

Ea.

Amen brother! I just got an e-mail from my brother-in-law that was showing the differences in Al Gore's home and George Bush's ranch utility cost-wise. It was anti-Gore if you couldn't guess. My father-in-law is fond of sending out anti-Hillary e-mails.

I actually quit going to a Sunday School class I was a member of a decade ago because the teacher always managed to work a dig in against the Democrats and a praise in for the Republicans in each lesson. That was not why I was going to church. And regardless what the teacher thought, Southern Baptist or evangelical Christian does NOT translate in to conservative or Republican. But since you have so many radio talk show pundits and writers trying to convince the public that liberals or Democrats are Godless and have a mental disorder, what can you expect?

I check my politics when I enter the Troop room or the church.