Changing a light bulb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell most of you are getting a real charge out of this topic. And I have to say to myself, watts the harm? All it takes is a little provocation and everybody who fancies themselves a live wire gets amped up! Oh well, keep it light and maybe I wont have to make this thread go lights out

Pardon me, I have other threads of which I must keep abreast

Light bulbs DO NOT emit light! They SUCK DARK! So the discussion should be sucking dark out of the conversation in order to allow room for the light to shine. Another brilliant application of the Dark Sucker Theory! How's that for a twist in the topic flow?

Yours Truly in Scouting, Rick

Two guys had just eaten a tiger when caught by a Forest Ranger. On the way to jail, they were asked how it tasted and one said, Gaaarrrate!

After Thomas Edison made the first bulb, he remarked that it was not really his intention to make light of just anything.

FB

(This message has been edited by Fuzzy Bear)

The way I understood it, Edison was looking for the perfect material to be the light source. He tried Human Hair, Horse Hair, Goat Hair, Copper, Steel, Grass and about a thousand other materials. His wife told him that what he was looking for was a filament of his imagination.

BTW, how can you tell when a Martian has been in your house? All your light bulbs are gone and there are piles of little green crystals in front of every lamp...