ACLU to BSA: Heads We Win - Tails You Lose

OGE, Here's a suggestion, taken from something I seem to remember about Abe Lincoln and his response to a friend who in a thoughtless moment challenged Abe to a duel: let them step off 20 paces and have at it with horse turds. Of course we'd be stepped off a little further than 20. :)

H'mmm, this has the makings of a game for the boys....

Edited part: Ooooh, Ooooh, I'm at the top of the page!(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pack, great idea! We could turn this into a pioneering activity with each contructing their own horse-pucky balista. I'll bring the rope and the poles. You get to score and OGE is the ref. I knew this topic would get back to program eventually.

Referee huh. Does that mean OGE stands between them? In that case we might want to try cow flops instead, you know, the ones that are crusty but still have a gooey center. See just how quick he is. ;)

Pack, I love the way you think. OGE is in the middle of it already and that is where the ref should be. Cow pies would be a wonderful addition. However, I think we will need to reinforce our balistas to handle the additional weight. This is going to be fun!

Just for the record, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin et al were the Rat Pack, then along came Demi Moore and Judd Nelsen et al who were the Brat Pack and I guess this group will be going down in history as the Scat Pack. How the standards have dropped!

PS Once "it" starts flying, its inevitable I will get hit