Would Christ Want This?

BS,

I doubt that Mr. Grey's site that you vividly and colorfully describe and then castigate with your moral outrage but conveniently leave us his address will be a place that I will be tempted to visit. I am sure that your warnings will be taken as you intended.

FB

Thanks for all of your support. Those of you who don't support me will find your way to the Truth one day, I pray before your mortal soul is in jeapordy.

You can now further help in my crusade to boycott Athen Grey by coming to my web site and signing my guest book (http://bettystevens.bravehost.com/). I look forward to as many supporting signatures as possible, and suggestions as to how we can crush him. Coming soon, I'll post a calendar of actual boycotts, such as protests in bookstores which carry his book. This evil and sin will be stopped.

I didn't realize I needed to qualify that I have two children in Scouts in order get any support.

Your Sister in Christ, Betty Stevens

So if we dont promote censorship and work to restrict freedoms our mortal souls are in jeapordy? What happens when all the artwork, literature, film, radio and television that peoplelike you deem unworthy are eliminated, will you then seek to rid america of those Jesus-killing-jews?

You realize of course that most likely NONE of the members of this website would have ever heard of this guy until you steped ontop of your Soapbox Of Antipathy?

jeopardy. Don't usually correct other people's spelling but it's the only constructive thing I can think of to do.

I'll take my chances with my own immortal soul. Checked into this thread, checking out now. Life's too short.

Vicki

Ms. Stevens,

I visited your site and a few questions were raised in my mind. If he (Mr. Grey) has done nothing illegal, what will writing our senators and congressmen do? You also mentioned that you signed up for a number of christian forums to warn people, but all they did was criticize you for driving them to his site. Is this one of those christian forums? "What's stopping one of our children from ordering one of his t-shirts and wearing it to school?" I would certainly hope that you (the parents) are the ones stopping your children from wearing things that are offensive to you. So once "filth like this" is "admonished and trampeled from our god-fearing earth" will it still be around for the non christians (since obviously anyone who isn't christian doesn't believe in [the correct] god) to view? And one more thing, please, do not pray for me and that I may come to accept your beliefs. Having behind the support of those who believe in diversity and freedom, we answer your call for censorship and bigotry by saying: You shall not press down upon the brow of outsiders this crown of thorns, you shall not crucify mankind on a cross of intolerance!