I was enjoying this one before it was locked!

Like I posted before, I like mine in the fridge so it's chilled. And not on bread! That's for wimps! On a Ritz! And it must be Jiff! And no jelly!

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on there pardner! Whoaaaa!!! I am the self appointed peanut butter king in these hyar parts. Ya done went and stole my claim. We hang folks like you. Somebody git a rope!

Out of the fridge? Now that is a hanging offense.

I will add to this dreadful topic that may well lead to the demise of Scouting and mankind. My wife has fully converted me. I was a convert of love but now it is by free will.

I only like apple jelly on my PBJ's. Sigh! I am glad its out in the open.

Ed, you are a choosy mother.

(That was a joke based upon the old Jiff commercials - no offence intended - please don't leave the forum!!)

I LOOOOOVVVVEEE peanut butter. I tend to prefer Skippy, though Jiff does taste more like real peanuts (no commercial pun intended). Oh, and I prefer smooth over crunchy, though not sure why. I haven't had crunchy peanut butter in 15-20 years. Maybe I'll buy some.

It is certainly best when warm and runny on toast. Sometimes I'll tolerate messing it up with some good preserves. I'll have to try the apple jelly. Never tried it.

I used to love making stacks of peanut butter on cracker "sandwiches" when I was a kid. Most of them were just from saltines - mostly because Ritz crackers weren't available.

Now now...

we're all Scouts here. The only proper peanut butter to eat is that which we've grown and smashed ourselves using rocks and leaves,or using hand-whittled equipment.

Ed's allowed his chilled variety as long as he lashes the evaporating cooler himself. (And JIF is spelled with one f, not two :)

Peace out,

Anne in Mpls

Here is my vote ,creamy peanut butter with marshmallow creme and sliced bananas on Wonder bread. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMm GGGGOOOODDD.

If you have any left over roll it into little dough balls, makes great bait for trout and catfish.

FOG- is it Crushed Quackers?(This message has been edited by BadenP)(This message has been edited by BadenP)

OGE, watch it! You don't want to get to cheeky. ;^)

How 'bout peanut butter the way Elvis liked it? A peanut butter 'nana samwich grilled in lard. This one more than meets the Maximum Daily Requirement for cholesterol.

Personally I like super crunchy with honey on just about anything.

Now I can remember being a freshman in college and my roomate and I purchased the largest tub of super crunchy generic brand PB we could find. It must have been at least a couple of gallons. Never refridgerated it and it lasted the better part of the semester. It was eventually consumed by the 20 guys housed on our wing.

SA

I beleive it was Dan Akroyd and Gilda Radner, I am sure It was Gilda, because she asked, what's so bad about 2000 Nuns and Orphans, the answer? "... Eaten by rats"

The best was the Bass-O-matic with Lorriane Newman drinking a glass and smiling "thats real bass"