The noble, the brave, and the sickening

Trail Pounder,

We all have opinions and feelings about certain topics. Some we feel strongly about. Please try to keep in mind that this is a Scouting forum. Even though we are not phsically face to face, the Scout Oath and Law still applies to our actions and attitudes. I don't mean to offend, but you are coming on a tad to strong with some of your comments for a Scouter. Remember, there are Scouts in here as well as Scouters.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaver,

Yaaawwnnnn. I too grow tired of this back and forth. You're posting of the Hersch propaganda and the comments about the 70 year old grandmother were too strong for me to bare. Please don't do it again.

"If people critisize Jesse Jackson, than they're a horrible racist; if someone critisizes homos, than must be a homophobe; nothing but worthless blather. "

It's funny that this goes the other way too. If someone doesn't hate gays, they're a left-wing activist with an agenda to destroy the moral foundings of America. If someone criticizes President Bush or the War in Iraq, they're unpatriotic and unsupportive of our troops and only using the war to damage the President in an election year. Nothing but worthless blather.

SR540Beaver, I agree with your statement. Trail Pounder, I did not equate the action of the guards with the scouts. And I think you know that - you ought to be willing to admit it.

I noticed your quip about "their trailer park" and asked for some clarification regarding the intent of that statement. The really funny smart guy also noticed this and bluntly stated one possibility. Your response seemed to confirm his assessment. I attempted to explain my reaction to what I understand to be prejudice regarding people who live in mobile homes. I think that was clear to everyone else on this forum. I think it was clear to you as well.

I believe that all other respondents to this forum understand clearly the exchanges that I and others have had with you. In that sense most of the readers have not been deceived.

SR540Beaver, I hope the scouts reading these exchanges can spot the deceptions and draw good lessons from them.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)