• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to show that I am not an unreasonable fellow I did a search of the last posts made by the originator of this thread, to see if his content has improved since I squelched him several weeks ago. Of the last 20 posts 30% were soley personal attacks or contained personal attacks. If this is the personal gift he is sharing I need none of it. I made the correct decision to squelch and will continue to do so.

Just to show that I am not an unreasonable fellow I did a search of the last posts made by the originator of this thread, to see if his content has improved since I squelched him several weeks ago. Of the last 20 posts 30% were soley personal attacks or contained personal attacks. If this is the personal gift he is sharing I need none of it. I made the correct decision to squelch and will continue to do so.

Since I originated this thread, I did a search on my last 30 posts. I mentioned Bob White in 8 posts (26%). 3 (10%) could be considered an attack and there are 2 (7%) where I support him. 17 (57%) had nothing to do with him.

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

Ronny asked, "Nice dodge FOG bringing out the Sadam card..so why were 30% of your last 20 post personal attacks?"

I don't know that they were since Bobo wasn't speaking of me. However, I don't make attacks, I comment on inane book-thumping.

SM Ronnie asked, "FOG..would it be a fair statement that you don't care for scouters that follow the program from the book?"

Not at all. I'm pretty much a by-the-book guy, I just don't care for the book. In any game, there are rules to fuss about and there are rules to not fuss over. Of course there are also the myths that people think are rules.

What I don't like are the people who thump the book, crying in a loud voice, "The program is perfect, if you find fault with the program (or book or uniform) there is fault within you and you should be cast into outer darkness for you are unworthy."

I agree: life is too short to spend it reading So and so is a retard and So and so does not know his head from a hole in the ground and So and so is an obvious moron if he doesnt use spell check and so and sos mother wears army boots andSo and so is a so and so, so So and sos so-so posts are oh so stupid. In fact, life is too short to write 86 more words on the subject.