Rules not covered by the Scout Law

Okay...since this thread has already been high-jacked...What's the best candy bar in the civilized world?

When I was about 10, I would have said - Baby Ruth. By the way, they're also very effective if you want to clear a pool in a hurry. Now that I'm 44, I say it's a tie between a Butterfinger and a Health bar.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a tough question. There's the frozen Snickers. Cadbury with hazelnuts. Hershey's with almonds. Hershey's special dark. Clark Bar. Butterfinger, Nestle's Crunch, really good licorice . . .

If I could only have one type of candy for the rest of my life, I'd go with Hershey's with Almonds.

Best candy bar ............ anything made by Sarris Candies. Local company.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

In my Troop, we schedule BOR's on an as needed basis. And the Scout(s) who need a BOR are the ones who request it via the Advancement Chair. Once requested, it is then scheduled.

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10

First of all, Peter and Paul were (and I believe, still are) two-thirds of the folk singing group, Peter, Paul and Mary. Though atually Paul is the middle name of Noel Paul Stookey, but I guess they didn't like the sound of Peter, Noel and Mary. For that matter, Paul also is the middle name of James Paul McCartney. Let's see, how many mini-threads could I have started right there?

Second of all, I prefer a good Snickers. I don't go with this trend toward white chocolate, it just tastes too sweet to me. I'm also big on Twizzlers (the red kind).

"And the Righteous Brothers aren't even related!"

I was pretty old when I found out that their name was really Righteous and that they weren't brothers.

The Statler Brothers aren't all brothers either and none are named Statler.

Next, we'll find out that Anne and Nancy Wilson ARE brothers. Ugh!

How about those square German chocolate bars, that come in about 6 different varieties. Can't remember the name, but they sell them in the US, too, and they're great.

I wouldn't do much for a Klondike bar -- no stick, makes the second half of eating them a...chocolate mess.

They had an ice cream bar in Korea called a "Crunky". It was a Heath-type coating, vanilla ice cream, and in the middle, around the stick, a hershey-type chocolate bar -- beautiful, and about 35 cents.

KS