Muslim US Veteran who play paint ball are Terrorist!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voice without knowledge. Truely sad... Facts presented on 12 networks, and you still follow to slaughter as a good sheep should.

ASM1

And I AM CRAZY.... LOL!

ASM1,

Lets say I am a somewhat disaffected American citizen. I am not too sure just what to believe right now. If you are serious about making a "regime change" I am the person you need to convince. The way I see 1/3 of the voting public always votes republican, 1/3 of the country votes democratic, its the other 1/3 that determines elections. So, you know you cant convince the 1/3 always voting republicans no matter what you say, you have to convince the middle third.

How is using rhetoric about us being sheep, being blind, and other vindictives likely to change the views of anyone?

I cant find any information about this!!! Where are you getting it from? I checked the foxnews website, but it wasnt there. Usually I watch foxnews a lot, but I was at camp this week. Please let us know where we can find info.

If this is the same thing he's referring to, there were arrests of several (as many as 7 I think) persons in Northern Virginia and Pennsylvania yesterday or the day before. They have alleged links to AQ and were conducting a variety of pre-operational activities in locales around Northern Virginia. Three of the individuals had some military experience (not specified in the newspaper article I read, but it seemed to indicate they were former Army), and were using paintball equipment to teach small-team tactics to other members of the cell without such experience. I believe they were Muslim, too.

Yes, they were arrested. Yes, they were among other things playing paintball (although that was the tip of the iceberg). Yes, three of them had been in the military but were not at the time of their arrests. And, yes, they were Muslims. And, so what?

First, the anti-terrorism community gets beat up for not intercepting and stopping the 9/11 terrorists, now it gets beat up for intercepting and perhaps stopping the next attack. What do they call that again..."damned if you do, damned if you don't"?

KS

• 2 months later...

Lord, preserve us!! If ASM hadn't given a source for his story, I would not have believed that such a thing could have happened in this country!!! That people could be arrested for engaging in paintball is a humanitarian horror!! I mean arrested!! For an activity as obviously benign as simulated modern combat!!! I know for a fact that such actions would be permitted in any other nation, especially the enlightened Islamic ones. In fact, I group of friends and I have enjoyed camo-clad paintball games in Iran for the last three summers without any harrassment by law enforcement authorities what so ever. Damn the US!! Evidence for my claims, you ask? Lambs to the slaughter!!! Lambs to the slaughter!!! How ignorate you are!! You who object to righteous mass-murder and torture in other nations fail to protest even more heinous arrests and dirty looks in you own country!!! Unbelievable!!!

I was just waiting for this forum to get interesting again - kinda like watching a car accident.

I wonder how many people get arrested while engaged in normal everyday activities, like brushing their teeth, watching the game on tv, picking up their kids from school....

I can just hear the outcry now..."Does no one hear the cry of the innocent! He was merely flossing! FLOSSING!!! Americans are told to floss their teeth, but a Muslim man flossing his teeth is arrested! Such are the injustices we must bear and you are all blinded sheep with teeth that need flossing."

Peace out,

Anne in Mpls