Muslim US Veteran who play paint ball are Terrorist!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you go too far off the deep end (maybe its too late for that), this thread should probably be moved to the "Issues & Politics" forum, or perhaps you could start a new topic - "Head Banging" (just a suggestion). ;-)(This message has been edited by Rooster7)

Ok, so ASM1

You have seen it and it is clear to you.

Sad to say I'm somehow like like a baby bull and missed it, due to not paying attention and not knowing it is going to make me go blind.

I am happy that you are happy because you have made your point.

Whatever the point was is or might have been.

How long till I go blind or get slaughtered?

I have a lot of meetings next week, where we could ponder on the woes of playing paint ball with whoever?

Enjoy the 60s !!

ASM1,

As usual, you pop in and say something cryptic and think you've made some sort of coherent and profound statement. I have to confess that I am a news junkie and cruise CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Drudge, Washington Post and a variety of other news sites throughout the day. My boss would probably pass out if he knew I read as much news on the job as I do. Then I watch 2 to 3 hours of news each night as well as keep up with several news magazines weekly. I have not heard of any story about US veterans who are muslims being arrested as terrorists while playing paintball. Even though you THINK you've made your point, please give us the courtesy of explaining what the heck you're talking about!

I could have started a thread about Elvis being sighted at the Statue of Liberty wearing a purple cow suit and fighting aliens with six shooters. I'd be laughed at too unless I provided a little more information for people to understand what I'm talking about.