I guess that I am not surprised to see a lot of responses (150 to 300) and postings to touchy issues such as "gay" and "atheist" ... it's human instinct to be antagonists. Sometimes, some of these topics will get 10 responses in an hour. Yet Ed Mori's news of Mike Lahoff tragedy on the "Open Discussions" Forum gets only 14 well-wishes and prayers in the last 3 days. Ed is forwarding all concerns, well-wishes, and prayers ... forwarding them Mike Lahoff.

I'm just amazed at the overwhelming responses to Ed's thread! ... I know ... I know ... sarcasms get me nowhere!

If I were in Mike's shoes ... I would love to see my family, friends, and fellows scouts and scouters rallying behind me for my pursuit to recovery. Nothing would give me more strength to fight the difficult battle ahead of me then to see the love from everyone!

So take breather from the bickering and send Mike's your prayers! If not online with Scouter (for the atheists in the house) ... then online with the Almighty One (with each respective religion)(for the rest of us).

YIS(This message has been edited by Pack38Scouter)