Atheist leader to be expelled from BSA

I'm interpreting the election results to mean that people are TIRED of the "entitlement" mentality of "Wah Wah Wah, poor us! We want to join Scouts, who recognize 'Duty to God' but Wah Wah Wah we don't believe in God and Wah Wah Wah we don't want to be kicked out because it's not Fair.

The Liberal ACLU Wah Wah Wah entitlement/weird agendas & diversity-before-sanity-agenda just got a royal kick in the behind.

Thank God.

And guess who will be appointing judges to decide all these ACLU cases?

Fasten your seatbelts, guys. It's gonna get good.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merlyn, I did look at the case you sited and it appears to be the case case that was settled in Oct. 2001.

Notice there was no judgement. There was a settlement. So a judgement was not made on Count-2 that included the federal government. If the ACLU and the parties they represented felt they could win why did they accept a settlement? Why have they not pursued it in another suit? If they did could you please offer a link to that suit I have yet to discover it.

Just as a side, note here is another passage from that site. Notice the term the courts use when refering to the points that the plaintifs hope to accomplish, they call it...PRAYER FOR RELIEF. HMMM sounds like the making of another ACLU lawsuit.:)

Bob White