• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks,

I was at a service tonight for Mike. It was standing room only. I took my Troop & there were many Troops there form my district. It was amazing! I passed you posts on to Mike's parents & they were very appreciative. I'm still trying to get an address. I understand National will be setting up a fund. My District is also setting up a fund. I'll keep you informed.

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

Lest my silence be misinterpreted, I feel compelled to say - I too have thought about Mr. Lahoff's circumstances, and have prayed for a miracle on his and his family's behalf. Although I understand and appreciate the purpose of this thread, not everyone wants to take credit for prayers. Suffice it to say, I'm sure each post on this thread represents hundreds, if not thousands of other prayers offered.

From the National Capital Area Council - I pray for grace, peace, and mercy for Mike Lahoff and his family. Amen.

My prayers go out to our injured friend and his family. These sort of crimes are so senseless. we recently had the husband of a local alderman murdered outside a busy grocery store by a mugger for less than $15. I wish I knew the solution, it breaks my heart to see such good people destroyed like this.

BW

While only a few miles "Down The Pike" In Westmoreland Fayette Council, we have watched and followed the local news.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with your friend.

The local news, which at times is not the Friend that we would like it to be has done nothing but show Scouts And Scouting in the best possible way.The report of the church service showed both Adults and Youth members in such a good way.

Everyone in Greater Pitt. Can take pride in that.

Please let us know if there is a fund to which can make a donation.

Folks,

Mike has been moved to a rehab unit. He is in good spirits.

Here is the address for monitary donations:

Trust For Benefit Of Michael Lahoff

P.O. Box 10456

Pittsburgh, PA 15234-0456

Here is the address for cards & the like:

Mike Lahoff

446 Sleepy Hollow Road

Pittsburgh, PA 15228

Thanks for all your concerns. I have been copying all the posts here to a Word document to send to Mike.

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10