It's 7 o'clock - do you know where your commissioner is?

Bubba Bear: Welcome to ranks of Commissioners! I have been one since 1995, and it's one best positions in Scouting I have ever had.

I would encourage you to get Commissioner Fieldbook for Unit Sevice, No. 33621, and Commissioner Helps for Packs, Troops and Crews, No. 33618. Your DC should get copies of these resources or you can get them at your local Scouting Service Center.

I also feel you should attend Commissioner Basic Training. Ask your DC about the next class.

A commissioner should be a friend to the unit, a resource to call on when assistance in needed, to help new leaders find their way and support the unit generally. Again, welcome!

'Preciate it fellas. Hope you don't mind me pikin' your brains once in a while!

By the way, I got my doctorate from University of Scouting Arts this year and began working on the program for Commissioner Science. I deserve one of theose "overtrained" patches! It's real good advice though,Shemgren! And I enjoy it!

I would like to know more about your district, btps...sounds like your people and mine experienced somewhat the same thing. Bring it back...