Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you for the gifts you all give: The chance that the world will be a better place because you spend time with, and nurture boys while they become men. I am proud to know every single one of you, even if it is only electronically. I hope someday our paths will cross in real life.

Mark

Season Greetings from overcast 50 degrees skies over Houston, Texas. No snow ... again! But 32 degrees weather tonight will help make Christmas Eve feels right!

Wishing all Scouters on this forum ... a prosperous New Year and another memorable scouting year! Thank you for your scouting suggestions, tips and friendship for the last six months ... looking forward for more guidance in the coming new year and in our scouting journey. Have a safe and healthy Holidays

YIS

Merry Christmas to all from Oklahoma City. We are having our first white Christmas in 17 years. To all who are traveling, be safe and carelful. To all who have much, give something to those who don't. Hug someone extra tight on Christmas and tell them how much you love them and how thankful you are for them. In the midst of all the hustle and bustle and shopping and spending, stop to remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. He is the greatest gift given to mankind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Our best wishes to all of you! Our Christmas is almost over (other side of the date line). We, too woke up to snow, and the kids slid down hills on cardboard.

One day off then back in action. As I mention in another thread, I'm sending 5 Scouts to World Jamboree in Thailand... picking up the vans tomorrow, to the airport on Friday, then turning around Saturday with other Scouts for a week-long trip to an island 60 miles off the south coast...be back after the new year!

Thanks to all of you for this virtual cracker barrel...I've learned a lot!

KS

As I watch the news from the Holy city of Bethlehem, I'm reminded of the unrest and turmoil around the world. My hopes and prayers for you and everyone is for there to be Peace on Earth and in your hearts. Let the love of Jesus Christ surround you. Be thankful for the gifts you have and share them with others in the coming year.

In the words of Mary:

"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me. Holy is his name. His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. He has performed mighty deeds with his arm. He has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts. He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. He has helped his servant Israel remembering to be merciful to Abraham and his decendants forever, even as he said to our fathers."

Magnificat

Merry Christmas

Doug