Venture Crew Adult Leadership

I'm a member of a co-ed venture crew. The other night we had to chance to attend a leadership forum. There were 1 female adult, and two female youth members; 1 mail youth member.

My question is can a you go to an event with the following people above, or do you have to have a two deep, with on male adult.

I am "venturing" into an an area where I am less sure of myself. If the event in question is coed camping, then I think the rules for a coed event require coed leadership, with both adults over 21. As I understood the original question, 13EagleT430 was asking about two deep coed leadership for a non-camping event. I would assume that two deep leadership would still be required. If it is a non-camping event, logic would suggest that two adult leaders of the same gender may be OK. Hopefully there is somebody out there with real knowledge to share.

• 3 weeks later...

If I read this correctly, it was three youths and one female adult going to a non-camping event, a forum. In other words, one boy, two girls and one adult lady driving together to a public meeting. I wouldn't question that situation at all. Most times we have one adult driving multiple youth in a vehicle. And the forum woould have other adults in attendance. But Here comes the rub. What happens if the driver, here the adult female, drops off these youth at their respective homes? After dropping off the first two youth, suddenly we have one/one situation. Unless the last youth in the car is the leader's own child, we're breaking the two deep rule. For this reason, we always have a central meeting point where the youth are dropped off and picked up by parents, and if a pickup person is late, another family must stay with the leader and youth to again prevent breaking the two deep rule.