Talk about discrimination!

As Redskin RB John Riggins once said to one of our Supreme Court Justices (Sandra Day O'Connor) at a formal dinner party - "Loosen Up Sandy Baby!" He later fell asleep under the dining room table. Lets hope he wasn't a Boy Scout.

Yes, we should feel free to blow off a little steam once in a while with a little humor. Otherwise, the pressure-cooker tends to explode. Although, I think Mr. Riggins went a little too far.

Hey gang, I want to add one other perspective to this. While one has to register to participate, this is not a private forum. It is really accessible by anybody. The site probably gets a lot visits from people curious about scouting and/or hostile to scouting. While I enjoy humor as much as anybody, I make it a point of policy not to introduce questionable items in groups of people or on the internet. I do not say or put anything in writing that I could not live with seeing in the newspaper tomorrow. That may sound unduly paranoid, but it is a simple rule to live by. Others will judge us by what they see in this forum, and we ought to keep that im mind.

Did you hear the one about the lawyer and eagle scout?