Yes, This class covered all of it. It was all a great refresher but is training I already recieve and have to be tested on every year. These are all basic soldier skills for every person in the Army. They should also introduce the basic of setting up landing areas and how to deal with using a penetrator. The insructors also brought up several conditions. When asked how to treat them. We got thats above this class. Once again let me say the class was well done and I will send every one of our scouts to if possiable.

Yes, This class covered all of it. It was all a great refresher but is training I already recieve and have to be tested on every year. These are all basic soldier skills for every person in the Army. They should also introduce the basic of setting up landing areas and how to deal with using a penetrator. The insructors also brought up several conditions. When asked how to treat them. We got thats above this class. Once again let me say the class was well done and I will send every one of our scouts to if possiable.