I met with my ticket guide today.

Done with two weeks to spare!

We had a good chat.

This old grow don worked his ticket. (Yes, it was a big class. None the worse for it.)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basementdweller, you should stop dragging this out so long. You've gotten your point across. Everyone understands, your situation, and that your course wasn't up to scratch. I hope you finish this,and move on. get beaded. You've finished your Ticket. Now get beaded. you've earned it.

Mike B.

My TG and I were cut pretty much from the same cloth. So we had an amicable review of goals. How some of mine were so dependent on others that they probably should have undergone a fourth revision, which ones I may carry forward, which surprisingly did not wash with my youth, the "real tickets" that I wound up working instead of the one's for WB, etc ...

We pushed paperwork, then had some "good old boy" talk about trucks and high school in the sticks and practical jokes.

I'm trying to think of an appropriate venue for beading. One guy in our patrol did it after his troop's court of honor -- very nice, but way too long b/c these boys earned a fist full of MB's. Compared to the one's I've seen at roundtable, however, it was good to have youth present. I'll have a word with my council Venturing Chair about it.

P.S. - The last line of my previous post was autocorrected ...

This old crow don worked his ticket. (Yes, it was a big class. None the worse for it.)