Is online training down or malfuctioning?

Am trying to update my YPT but the online training program malfunctions. The training starts fine but every time 3 minutes into the training it does not display the NEXT button to continue. I have tried it on windows machine and Mac.

I heard its possible National is experiencing a problem but nothing has been placed on the BSA website indicating an issue. It has been three weeks.

Does anyone have any insight?

I was going to say must be because we had another poster with the same problem the other day.. I was going to give you the link to that post. But, found out it was started by you also..

I do not want to try to run it because once you start, your certificate is not printable until you end. But I will make one suggestion. I had a similar problem with not seeing the "next" button on a different site all together.. I knew the next was below what was displaying, but there was no vertical scroll to get to it. Solution was (at least in IE).. To shrink the screen by using the zoom control on the bottom right hand side of the screen.

I have no idea if this will solve your problem, it is just a wild guess.

While taking either SSD or SA, and while taking YTP,,there were trhe same glitches. The sites were overlaoded and too busy. The entire page would not always download. And as Moose said..when it humng up, you were stuck at that point.

I could log out, refresh my computer, shut down and start up the next day...and as soon as i clicked on YPT or SSD/ Sait would go to exactly where I left off, then hang up again.

When I say go back to that point, I do not mean run til it got to that point, but would skip directly to where I left off then hang up.

But other trainings would not. Comiittee fast start for example. Must not have been a huge line for that one! :)