I have been tryingto take YPT to update my records. I get 2 minutes in and no "next" button is present to move forward. It has been two weeks, I have unsuccesfully tried to complete the course from both Safari and Expolrer.

No tag has been placed on the national website indicating an issue. Does anyone have any insight?

While I cannot be sure of your specific situation, we saw similar isues that lasted weeks trhe first time, and occasionally pops up right now:

People wre ( and still are) trying to get YP before turning in applications and recharter,

Last summer, BSA said we had , as leaders , to have YPT or would not be registered as leadership. We could not be leaders, so a bunch of leaders who had not taken it - as well as some who had taken it , but were not listed or recorded in councils.

The sudden rush and high demand of people trying to get online and take it was causing server overcrowding and shutdowns. . I retook mine "just in case" any glitches were going to happen. Couldn't do a thing in the afternoons or nights, but had no issues around 6 am. Told all my leaders and the same thing: they had no problems in the early am because hardly anybody was online then.

Right now, a huge whopping bunch of leaders are having to take or retake ( sometimes due to glitches) YPT in order to keep from being dropped from recharter by the BSA.