• 6 months later...

Same question...kinda stuck here. You'd think the 6 oz (smallest) meat portion, with veg and half a potato would do it...but it won't, and there's no way past it.

Has anyone successfully taken this online class?

Thanks!

Ridiculous...you have to feed it pie to get past. smallest meat, veg, pie and I think the half potato.(This message has been edited by jrdalys)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Well...

Nr. Robert Reese...the way it works ...no offense intended...is...

When you don't know something, you ask.

After reading the thread a second time, I still don't know...and I'm glad this post does not have 50 + posts.

I sincerely am interested in this post and the topic.

Would someone be kind enough to offer up where I might find this Online Wellness Class? (I truly don't know, have looked, and have read this post over again...I'm not perfect and quite likely missed it).

Peace..S.

(ok...and I just looked a 3rd time...no luck).

Go here https://myscouting.scouting.org register with your BSA member number or login as a guest and then go to the online training resources, you'll find it there. They attempted to create a fun interactive training experience, no one told the Instructional designer it was intended for adults. Thus the talk about the morphing blob. Also if one's connection to the site experiences interrupted traffic it occasionally makes you quit and repeat the course rather than reload and continue. I've been pretty lucky but not everyone has. And there's the background.

• 1 year later...